to Oak Tree Copse, a friendly bed and breakfast
accommodation (B&B), set in beautiful
Oxford countryside in England.
open views from bedroom window
light and spacious rooms all with WiFi internet access
tranquil setting with all home comforts
- A twitchers and bird lovers paradise.
Close to Oxford (5 scenic miles, 10 minutes)
Park and Ride for access to Oxford
(10 minutes) and London (60 minutes)
access to all major
price : From £25
per person per night
- 10mins away from ‘Studley Wood Golf course and ‘Magnolia Park Golf club’
Places to eat close to us
- The Clifden Arms is charming a local pub about 2 miles away from our bed and breakfast. http://www.theclifdenarms.co.uk
- The Old Fisherman pub is in a beautiful, picturesque and quiet location on the banks of a tributary of the river Thame (booking essential).
- The Talkhouse is an instantly recognisable, pretty-as-a-picture inn built of Cotswold stone. Locally renowned for its excellent food, fine cask ales and relaxed atmosphere.